Thursday 1 April 2010

Evaluation Question 3

What have you learned from your audience feedback??





Another way of me getting feedback was by posting my video on the social networking site FaceBook. By posting it on here I was able to get fresh feedback from random watchers, and not focused media students, who know what to look out for. This was a good way for receiving comments, however not all the responses were detailed enough, for any evaluation benefit. All my comments were very positive and gave me the confidence to see that my video would be successful against real media pieces. I would just like to highlight how one of the comments received shows an understanding of the bright lighting i have used in some of the 'other world' scenes. This gave me a positive feeling, compared to the number of people from other areas of research, that felt this light was an interference.






No comments:

Post a Comment